Did you know …
- Contrary to conventional wisdom, South Africa is not the largest producer of diamonds in the world. Canada is the third largest diamond producer by value, coming after only Botswana and Russia. And that is before production starts at Stornoway Diamonds.
- Geologist Charles Fipke discovered the first economic deposit of diamonds in Canada’s Northwest Territories in 1991. Did you know that eight years later, the first diamond mine opened in Canada?
- Stornoway Diamonds is expected to produce an average of 1.6 million carats per year over an initial 11-year mine life, representing approximately 2% of global supply.
- Peregrine Diamonds project in the Northwest Territories in Canada has a mineral resource of 18.2 million carats of diamonds in 19.4 million tonnes of kimberlite ore
Most people think engagement rings and diamond earrings.
But what if you could profit from society’s love for diamonds?
This FREE Special Report is designed to help you …
- Educate yourself on what is happening in the market for diamonds and where the opportunities are
- Evaluate some of the potential new Canadian diamond mines
- Understand all of the different ways you can invest in diamonds
- Focus on the true value of diamonds as an investment instead of excited chatter
- Gain expertise in the diamond industry overall
- Confidently make buying and selling decisions at any time
- Profit from the coming diamond supply deficit
We’re pleased to make it available to you and expect you’ll benefit greatly from the expertise it delivers.
To successful investing,
Publisher & CEO
Investing News Network
By completing this form, you are giving consent to receive email from the companies listed. And remember you can unsubscribe at any time.